During this time we are taking every reasonable measure
possible to ensure the safety of our patients:
1. Patient treatments are spaced apart to allow no contact with another patient.
2. Patients + practitioner must wear a mask
3. HEPA filters have been added into each treatment room. (Our filters turn
over the air every 12 minutes and filter out bacteria and viruses)
4. Rooms and bathroom are sanitized after each patient
We kindly ask you to help by:
1. Please, enter the clinic and stay in our waiting room for us to assist you.
Only patients with scheduled appointments are allowed in the clinic.
2. Please, wear a mask and sanitize your hands upon entering. If you do not have a mask, a mask will be provided to you in our waiting area along with hand sanitizer.
3. Please, reschedule your appointment if you experience any of the
following: coughing, sneezing, fever, shortness of
breath, sudden loss of smell or have had direct contact with someone who
has COVID. If you're sick and need guidance on herbal and nutritional
remedies that can help, we can provide you with a virtual visit