Lindsay C.S. Black L.Ac., MSOM, Diplomate of Oriental Medicine
Prior to her graduate program, Lindsay obtained her bachelor’s degree from Hope College in Holland, Michigan. There she studied biology and education.
Lindsay has a deep rooted passion to help and heal those in need. This began while she was volunteering in the Peace Corps, where she taught nutrition and healthy living to locals in rural Jamaica. She believes that everyone deserves to live a life free of all pain, both physically and emotional.
Lindsay is trained in and practices different styles of acupuncture to fit the individual needs of each patient.
In her free time she enjoys traveling, yoga, kayaking, hiking, camping, paragliding, kiteboarding, scuba diving and spending time with her two young children and husband.
CERTIFICATIONS & LICENSES
- Licensed Acupuncturist by The Texas State Medical
- Diplomate of Acupuncture – National Certification Commission of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM)
- National Board Certified – Acupuncturist + Herbalist
- Advanced Certified Fertility Practitioner – Integrative Fertility Institute
- I-FIT 150 Metabolism Certification, Austin, TX
- CNT certified by The Council of Colleges of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine (CCAOM)
- AOMA, Graduate School of Integrative Medicine – Masters in Acupuncture & Herbology, Austin, TX
- Chungdu University + Hospital, China – Residency – Chronic Pain Care
- Hope College, Biology & Education BA, Holland, MI
- Certified EXSTORE Practitioner – Advanced Chronic Pain Care
- Certified Mirconeedling Practitioner – Advanced Training – Microneedling & Acupuncture Skin Restoration & Facials
- Certified FSN Practitioner – Chronic Pain Management