Lindsay C.S. Black L.Ac., MSOM, Diplomate of Oriental Medicine
Lindsay holds a four year advanced master’s degree of Oriental medicine from the Graduate School of Integrative Medicine in Austin, Texas, and is board certified by the Texas Medical board in acupuncture and Oriental medicine. She has treated thousands of patients since 2010 using acupuncture, herbal medicine and other medical and holistic therapies. In 2013, she studied Oriental Medicine at Chungdu University in China at an integrative hospital. Her specialties includes women’s health, infertility, chronic pain (neuromuscular and systemic) + skin care.
Prior to her graduate program, Lindsay obtained her bachelor’s degree from Hope College in Holland, Michigan. There she studied biology and education. She has worked for the Peace Corps and has taught English, healthy living and nutrition.
Lindsay practices different styles of acupuncture to fit the individual needs of each patient. No two treatments are alike.
In her free time she enjoys traveling, yoga, kayaking, hiking, camping, paragliding, kiteboarding, scuba diving and spending time with her two young children and husband.
CERTIFICATIONS & LICENSES
- Licensed Acupuncturist by The Texas State Medical
- Diplomate of Acupuncture – National Certification Commission of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM)
- National Board Certified – Acupuncturist + Herbalist
- Advanced Certified Fertility Practitioner – Integrative Fertility Institute
- I-FIT 150 Metabolism Certification, Austin, TX
- CNT certified by The Council of Colleges of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine (CCAOM)
- AOMA, Graduate School of Integrative Medicine – Masters in Acupuncture & Herbology, Austin, TX
- Chungdu University + Hospital, China – Residency – Chronic Pain Care
- Hope College, Biology & Education BA, Holland, MI
- Certified EXSTORE Practitioner – Advanced Chronic Pain Care
- Certified Mirconeedling Practitioner – Advanced Training – Microneedling & Acupuncture Skin Restoration & Facials
- Certified FSN Practitioner – Chronic Pain Management