Welcome to Acupuncture + Restorative Fertility Medicine near Dripping Springs, Texas! We offer an integrative medical approach by utilizing a blend of individualized natural + clinically proven treatments to optimize fertility.
- IVF (In Vitro Fertilization) Support
- Uterine Fibroids
- Ovarian Cysts
- Amenorrhea (Absence of Menstruation)
- Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Pain/Cramps)
- PCOS (Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome)
- Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
- Pregnancy Support
- Unexplained (idiopathic) Infertility
- Repeated Pregnancy Loss
- Luteal Phase Defect (LPD)
- Premature Ovarian Failure (POF)
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID)
- Stress & Anxiety (high stress hormones)
Schedule a consultation to find out how acupuncture can improve your reproductive + hormone health
Book your consultation online or call us at (512) 915 7915
Optimizing Your Fertility
Are you… Thinking about getting pregnant? Ready to get pregnant? Wishing you were already pregnant?
A healthy foundation is essential and can greatly increase your chances, for conception either naturally or through advanced reproductive technology (IVF, IUI). Allowing time to prepare your body for pregnancy not only produces healthier eggs, but it also creates an optimal environment for your growing baby.
We enhance your fertility by addressing all aspects of your health, through acupuncture, nutrition, lifestyle and herbal formulas to fully prepare you for preconception and pregnancy.
Patients receive customized, and comprehensive treatment plans to optimize health and balance hormones.
Fertility Acupuncture FAQs
Yes. There are specific protocols we can apply to support you through out your IVF cycle.
Acupuncture and herbal medicine is rooted in science. Acupuncture optimizes fertility by…
- Increases blood flow to reproductive organs
- Lessens uterine contractions after embryo transfer
- Reduces miscarriages
- Improves thickness of uterine wall lining
- Lessens side effects of medications
- Improves quality of oocytes (eggs)
- Reduces overall stress
- Helps to regulate follicle stimulating hormone (FSH)
- Regulates hormone levels (follicle-stimulating hormone, luteinzing hormone, estrogen and progesterone)
- Moderates cylooxygenase and prostaglandin levels in the uterus (which improves implantation rates)
No! Acupuncture should never be painful. In fact, most women find it to be very relaxing. Naps frequently occur during treatments.
There are several factors that determine success rates, including age, patient compliance and current health. For those conceiving naturally, 69% of patients get pregnant by their third cycle, 88% of patients get pregnant within 6 cycles. Note: These number change as we see more patients. Check back with our most up to date numbers.