Welcome to Acupuncture + Restorative Reproductive Medicine
We offer an integrative medical approach by utilizing a blend of individualized natural + clinically proven treatments to optimize fertility.
WHAT TO EXPECT
ARE YOU READY TO TAKE ACTION TO IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF PREGNANCY SUCCESS?
Let’s Work Together!
Book your consultation online or call us at (512) 915 7915
Lindsay holds a four year advanced master’s degree of Oriental medicine from the Graduate School of Integrative Medicine in Austin, Texas, and is certified by the Texas Medical board in acupuncture and Oriental medicine. She has treated thousands of patients since 2010 using acupuncture, herbal medicine and other medical and holistic therapies.
She is an Advanced Certified Reproductive Practitioner from the Integrative Fertility Institute and has studied functional reproductive medicine.
Testimonies, Reviews + Results
Yes. There are specific protocols we can apply to support you through out your IVF cycle.
Acupuncture and herbal medicine is rooted in science. Acupuncture optimizes fertility by…
- Increases blood flow to reproductive organs
- Lessens uterine contractions after embryo transfer
- Reduces miscarriages
- Improves thickness of uterine wall lining
- Lessens side effects of medications
- Improves quality of oocytes (eggs)
- Reduces overall stress
- Helps to regulate follicle stimulating hormone (FSH)
- Regulates hormone levels (follicle-stimulating hormone, luteinzing hormone, estrogen and progesterone)
- Moderates cylooxygenase and prostaglandin levels in the uterus (which improves implantation rates)
No! Acupuncture should never be painful. In fact, most patients find it to be very relaxing. 20% of patients fall asleep during their session.
There are several factors that determine success rates, including age, patient compliance and current health. For those conceiving naturally, 68.8% of patients get pregnant by their sixth cycle, 88.6% of patients get pregnant within their ninth cycle. Note: These number change as we see more patients. Check back with our most up to date numbers.
- Unexplained Infertility
- PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome)
- Luteal Phase Defect
- Poor Ovarian Reserve
- Ovarian Cysts
- Dysmenorrhea (painful menstruation)
- Long Follicular Phase (long cycles)
- Stress & Anxiety
- IVF & IUI Support